Cole Green Cottages is a charming B&B in the pretty village of the same name. The 13th century village is situated in a unique and quiet location and lends its name to the Cole Green Way, a walking and cycling green route connecting Welwyn Garden City to Ware via Hertford. Alternatively you can drive to these nearby towns in 5 minutes.
Cole Green is well situated to take advantage of the transport infrastructure:
- Road: we’re just off the A414 with easy access to the A1, A1(M), A10 and M25
- Rail: nearby British Rail stations provide a fast service to London, the West End and St Pancras, “the new home of Eurostar”, in under 30 minutes.
Guests having business at these business destinations just 2 miles away stay with us:
- Tesco and Roche at the Mundells Business Park
- Hatfield Business Park and University
- Hertford Business centres at Fox Holes
- Mead Lane Business Centre, Hertford
Airports within easy travelling distance:
- Luton (12 miles)
- Stanstead(27 miles)
- Heathrow(35 miles)
Thus, you can have the best of both worlds: a quiet and idyllic countryside location yet be within easy access of the hustle and bustle destinations.
Stay with us and relax in our large garden and enjoy watching the various species of wildlife visitors; picnic at the site of the former Cole Green Station and other dedicated places on warm summer evenings; dine/drink in the nearby pub or choose from several takeaways. We have plenty of parking in our private car park.
Cole Green Cottages, Cole Green, Hertfordshire